Knights of Columbus Alberta & NWT 109th Annual State Convention
April 26, 27, & 28, 2019
The Westin Hotel
Greetings! Welcome to the Knights of Columbus State Convention 2019 registration process.
The enclosed information package will help your Council to plan and ensure you are represented at the Convention. This package includes
- Online Registration: All attendees are strongly encouraged to use the online registration system to avoid duplication of work and errors. It is secure, easy to use, and greatly streamlines the delegate registration process. The link will be on the State website at www.kofc.ab.ca.
- Manual Registration Form: Please complete required information as needed and applicable.
- Convention Hotel Information: The Westin Edmonton is located at 10135-100 Street. Reservation Toll Free Number is 1-800-228-3000 or the link can be found on the online registration on the State website. Rate: $129.00, plus taxes, per night. Self-parking daily rate of $15.00 plus GST for registered guests (one vehicle per room), maximum 6 ft. height restriction, based on availability for the duration of the event. Please book as early as possible to ensure a room in the Convention hotel.
Reservation cut-off date: 5:00 p.m., Tuesday, March 26, 2019.
- Alternatively, parking is also available at the Library Parkade located at 10165-100 Street NW which must be pre-paid either through Online or Manual Registrations.
- Please bring your old 4 th Degree regalia only for processions.
- Convention shirts must be ordered and pre-paid by online registration only.
- State Convention Director’s letter of request for donations for silent auctions.
- State Convention Director’s letter of request for advertisements and copy of “Souvenir Magazine Advertising Sale” form for the maiden issue of the Convention Souvenir Magazine. Deadline for advertising template and payment: March 15, 2019.
- As per Grand Knights Manual, State Council By-Laws, Section G-1 page 14 Subsection 212, Sec 4(d), Kilometreage and per diem is to be paid from the treasury of the State Council on the last day of the Annual State Council meeting.
- No facility or program for the youth.
- Breakfasts are not included in the registration fees. Attendees are responsible for their own breakfasts.
- Tickets are mandatory for entry to all meals.
- Registration, extra tickets, parking and convention shirts must be paid prior to March 31, 2019.
Thank you for usual co-operation. See you at the Convention! Vivat Jesus!
Vince R. Reyes
in Edmonton Alberta.