Knights of Columbus Alberta & NWT 2018 Convention
April 27-29, 2018
The Westin Hotel
Greetings! Welcome to the Knights of Columbus State Convention 2018 registration process.
Please note that registration and payment must be sent in prior to March 31, 2018.
The enclosed information package will help your Council to plan and ensure you are represented at the Convention. This package includes:
- Online Registration: All attendees are strongly encouraged to use the online registration system to
avoid duplication of work and errors. It is secure, easy to use, and greatly streamlines the delegate registration process. The link will be on the Alberta/NWT State website at www.kofc.ab.ca
- Manual Registration Form: Please specify if you are bringing 4th Degree regalia and your availability for processions.
- Hotel Information: The Westin Calgary Reservation Toll Free 1-800-228-3000 or the link can be found on the online registration on the State website. Rate: $121.00, plus taxes, per night. Self-parking daily rate of $5.00 plus GST for registered guests (one vehicle per room), maximum 6 ft. height restriction, based on availability for the duration of the event. Please book as early as possible to ensure a room in the Convention hotel.
Reservation cut-off date: 5:00 p.m., Friday, April 6, 2018.
- Programs for the Knights and Ladies are subject to change.
- Convention shirts must be ordered and pre-paid by online registration only.
- State Convention Director’s letter of request for donations.
- As per Grand Knights Manual, State Council By-Laws, Section G-1 page 14 Subsection 212, Sec 4(d), Kilometreage and per diem is to be paid from the treasury of the State Council on the last day of the Annual State Council meeting.
- No facility or program for the youth.
- Breakfasts are not included in the registration fees. Attendees are responsible for their own breakfasts.
- Tickets are mandatory for entry to all meals.
The Alberta-NWT State Council invites all councils in the jurisdiction to send delegates to the 2018 State Convention to be held April 27-29, 2018, at the Westin Hotel in Calgary.
This year we are introducing a new online registration process.
Each Council is entitled to send two voting delegates (usually the Grand Knight and one other). Additional Council members may also attend, but as non-voting delegates.
Please ensure that you bring your appropriate jewel of office and 3rd degree membership card for all business sessions.
Attendees are encouraged to bring their wives, who are invited to all the social events, the open sessions and the Ladies Program.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions or concerns:
Vince R. Reyes
- Convention Registration
- 1 x Friday Night Social Pass
- 1 x Saturday Gentleman’s Lunch Ticket
- 1 x State Deputy’s Banquet Ticket
- 1 x Sunday Farewell Lunch Ticket
- Convention Registration
- 2 x Friday Night Social Passes
- 1 x Men’s Lunch Ticket
- 2 x State Deputy’s Banquet Tickets
- 1 x Ladies Program Registration (Saturday Lunch Included)
- 2 x Sunday Farewell Lunch Tickets
The Westin Calgary Downtown
in Calgary, Alberta.